- Types of Information Collected.We collect two types of information from users of our Site: Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personally Identifiable Information.
- Personally Identifiable Information. This is information that identifies you as a specific customer or user of the Site. In order to access certain parts of the Site, you will be required to enroll as an applicant. During the enrollment process you may be asked to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name, email address and phone number if applicable. For services such as online enrollment, we also request and store credit card or other payment account information, address and telephone information.
- Uses of Information Collected. We use the information collected on the Site for a variety of purposes, including: providing the services and/or customer support you request, resolving disputes and troubleshooting problems, enforcing our agreements, doing research to protect and improve our services, and notifying you via email of surveys, new features, updates and promotional offers. We may also use certain data for administrative and analytical purposes such as Site management. We may also use Personally Identifiable Information to offer you other services, promotions, surveys or other opportunities from PSM or affiliated companies.
- Sharing of Information Collected. We may share the information that we collect from and about you in a variety of ways, as follows:
- Partners. We may share Non-Personally Identifiable Information (e.g., via cookies) with partners who choose to list their goods, services or promotions on the Site, or with whom we affiliate in order to provide you with certain services. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies.
- Third Party Vendors. We employ third party vendors and service providers to assist us in developing, hosting and maintaining our Site and databases, advertising, sending and receiving email and other communications, and analyzing data. These third parties may have access to Personally Identifiable Information as reasonably necessary to perform these services, but they are not allowed to use that information except for the purposes of providing these services for us. The following third party vendors may have access to Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing services to PSM: Zoho CRM (a database tool used to save customer information, including First Name, Last Name, Email, and Phone Number); Mail Chimp (an email management system which maintains records of First Name, Last Name and Email); USA ePay (a payment gateway used to store payment information, including First Name, Last Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Credit Card Number and Expiration Date).
- Compliance with Law.In connection with legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, official investigation or otherwise as required by law, we may be required to disclose certain Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. We may also report to law enforcement authorities any conduct we believe to be illegal, and may release Personally Identifiable Information to law enforcement authorities if we suspect it is related to unlawful conduct, or if necessary to protect our rights or property or to protect the safety of our employees or others. We may also release Personally Identifiable Information as part of a dispute resolution process.
- Security.Anda’s Wellness Livescan employs a variety of security measures to protect your information, including encryption, passwords, physical security, etc. We restrict access to personal information to Anda’s Wellness Livescan employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations. When you submit sensitive information to us, such as credit card, bank account or log-in information, we protect the transfer of that information through industry standard encryption technology (“SSL”). However, no data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be entirely secure. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts to insure the safety and security of your personal information, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you submit to us. You will be required to select a secure password when registering, in order to use all the features of the Site. Please be sure to choose your password with care. Use unique numbers, letters, and special characters and do not disclose your password to anyone.Anda’s Wellness Livescan is not liable for loss of passwords due to user carelessness. If you believe your password has been compromised, please change it immediately.
We will retain your information for as long as is needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. Out of respect for your privacy, we also allow you to opt-out of future newsletter or other marketing and survey emails by following the link to the URL provided at the end of each email you receive and following the opt-out procedure specified there, or by emailing us at email@example.com. We reserve the right to continue sending you certain emails related specifically to your account or to Site administration and service even after you have exercised your opt-out rights.
information collected by us through the Site. It does not include the following:
- a. Anda’s Wellness Livescan cannot control and is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of websites that might be linked to our Site, or which show as links on our Site. Please read the privacy statements of each linked site prior to submitting Personally Identifiable Information to that site.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org